Zobo is a recurring character of LEGO Friends.
Olivia invented Zobo in her workshop as a science fair project. She controls him with a remote. He likes fixing things, and can be found joining the girls on their adventures all around Heartlake City. Sometimes he seems a bit funny, when he doesn't understand human things.
Olivia also created a mini ”Family” for Zobo, making Zobo the father, Zuzu the mother, and Zobito the son (kid). Zuzu is not commonly found in most episodes, but Zobito and Zobo are. Zobo helps Olivia in her science projects, and Olivia is constantly updating him with new, interactive features.
Fun Facts Edit
- He is the only figure in the theme to be released made of bricks, and the only character not to be a minidoll figure or an animal.
- In the 2018 Reboot Series, Zobo has the ability to take photos with his eyes.
- Also from the 2018 series, Zobo has a tracking device to locate the Mission Vehicle should it be moved from where it is parked.
- Zobo (2018) has a holographic projector in his chest dome.
- In the 2018 series, Zobo often speaks in random phrases, but it is eventually revealed he can speak normally, he just chooses not to.
- Olivia's Invention Workshop (3933)
- Olivia's Exploration Car (41116)
- Olivia's Creative Lab (41307)
- Olivia's Mission Vehicle (41333)
- Heartlake City Airplane Tour (41343)
- Friendship Box (41346) (large scale)
- Service & Care Truck (41348)
- Andrea's Big Moment
- The Grand Hotel
- Slam Dunk
- Midwinter Night's Dream
- Welcome to Heartlake City
- Friendship House
- Sister Act
- Into the Woods
- The Shadow Group
- The Artist's Way
- Fashionably Old
- Match Made in the Studio
- The Daft and the Furious
- The Team
- Escape from Trash Island
- Need for Speed
- The Shrinking Lake
- Andrea's Friendship Song
- Emma's Perfect Photo Day
- Olivia's Friendship Experiment
- Pup My Ride