Horse Vet Trailer is a set released in the summer of 2016. It is now retired.
Keep your horse healthy and travel to Heartlake horse shows!
Drive to all the horse events in Heartlake with Aunt Sophie and her special Horse Vet Trailer, and be on the ball to help injured ponies right away! Olivia's gray dapple horse has taken a knock - help Sophie the vet examine him and move him onto the horse stretcher to lift him into the trailer. Then cover him with a blanket and hop in the car to tow the trailer.
- Features an SUV-style car with space for 2 mini-dolls, and a detachable Horse Vet Trailer.
- Horse Vet Trailer features an opening door and windows, bed, table, horse compartment and an accessory storage area in the roof.
- Accessory elements include a horse stretcher, veterinary tools, 2 medicine bottles, equestrian medical book, horse blanket, saddle and a carrot.
- Open up the trailer in 3 different ways for easy play inside.
- Hop in the car and tow the Horse Vet Trailer to be on call for equestrian emergencies.
- Open the back door to slide the horse stretcher inside.
- Help Aunt Sophie use her veterinary tools to examine the pony.
- Olivia's riding cap and hair combo and Star are exclusive to this set.
- The trailer was featured in The Grateful Dud.