Good morning, afternoon, evening, or whatever time it is when you read this. Some of you may have seen the FriendsBricks.com page on the 2018 sets (and if not, see it here). Usually the site's pretty reliable, but I have reason to believe the images for this wave are fakes. I won't explain it now, but if you ask I can tell you in the comments.
To get to the point, please don't post any articles on these sets or the characters until I have confirmation that they are real. I don't want to spread false information and mislead people.
Also I don't want these sets to be real.
UPDATE: These sets are almost certainly fakes, but we may have to wait for LEGO release for confirmation. Stay tuned, and please feel free to edit and create content on othe…Read more >
.*Appears in cloud of purple sparkles*
Hey guys! I notice that a lot of editing has been going on lately. That's great, but I notice a lot of edits by the same users on the same articles. Editing so many times on the same article is wasteful and time consuming. Why not get it all done in one edit? That will make it easier for you and me!
So how do you make the most of your edits, and be the best editor you can be? I have some tips below:
- Get it all done. When editing (or creating) a page, put all the information that is missing and you think needs to be there. If it lacks images and an infobox, it probably needs them.
- Don't just put anything. Only put information you are sure is true. Remember others are reading these articles, and you don't wa…
(Explosion of purple sparkles) Hey guys! The title says all. This wiki is a bit messy, have you noticed? Poor pages, bad comments, overused categories... The list goes on! That's why I need your help to make this wiki free of unwanted material!
So, I want you guys to remove as much defective stuff as you can, and report to me in this blog post or on my wall about what you can't fix. The stuff I want gone includes:
- Information on fanon characters, characters that we don't know enough about to give any real info on, and such.
- Spam, troll, and inappropriate comments on any and all article talk pages.
- Irrelevant and useless categories. Also tell me if you think a category is overused.
If there is something that looks questionable but you're not sure …Read more >