Summer Riding Camp is a set released in the summer of 2012. It is now retired.
Head off to Summer Riding Camp with the LEGO Friends!
Spend the summer at the LEGO Friends Summer Riding Camp! Head off to camp with Emma, Stephanie and their friend Ella in the mini-bus, complete with a trailer for bringing everything you need for a summer with horses. Practice your horseback riding skills and learn to pull the cart with the help of the Instructor Theresa mini-doll figure! Take lessons in the classroom then take the horses out for a ride. Learn to put on their saddles and hold the reins before you ride around the pretty pastures. Then serve up a yummy meal in the canteen, clean up in the bath house and hang out by the campfire! The LEGO Friends love roasting marshmallows and reading each other stories before they go to bed in the cool camp bunkhouse with 4 beds.
- Features 2 two-story buildings: the camp canteen, classroom, 2 bedrooms, bath house with toilet, horse staging area and paddock
- Includes a mini-bus with seats for all 4 mini-doll figures and a detachable trailer
- Animals include hedgehog and 3 different colored horses: Champion, Foxie and Sunshine
- Accessories include camera, storybook, riding helmets, croissants, salad, sausages, dining furniture, blackboard, 3 saddles, 3 bridles, pitch fork, whip, bonfire, marshmallows, cups; animal accessory set: brushes, comb, bows, hairspray, soap and prize ribbons; and flower accessory set: flowers, ladybirds and butterflies
- Load the LEGO Friends into the mini-bus!
- Ride, groom and feed the horses!
Stephanie and Emma love coming to Summer Riding Camp. They can spend all day horse riding, feeding and grooming the horses and catching up with their friend Ella, and Theresa, the riding instructor.
Travelling to and from Riding Camp is fun. Stephanie drives while Emma and Ella chat. The girls have so much luggage that they need a trailer!
Theresa is the camp's riding instructor and head counsellor. She is teaching Emma and Stephanie how to drive a horse and trap. It's not easy, but it's a lot of fun!
After an energetic day on horseback, the girls relax by toasting marshmallows on the campfire and telling each other stories.
Emma and Stephanie share a bedroom when they stay at Camp. They always secretly organise a midnight feast!￼
Fun Facts Edit
- Until the release of Grand Hotel (41101), this was the largest set. It is now the third largest.
- This is the only set Ella and Theresa appear in.
- This is the first time two of the main characters appear in the same set.