Stephanie is part of the LEGO Friends franchise. She is one of the five main characters of the theme. This version of the character last appeared in 2017.
Stephanie would love to take you to the Cupcake Café! She loves baking her award-winning new cupcakes for the friendly customers. It's a busy job. Stephanie uses her phone to plan everything. She has a white rabbit called Daisy. She also has a bunny named Chili.
Stephanie and Tanya are rivals. They are very much alike but Tanya is stuck up and snobby.
Nate likes Stephanie and she appears to return it.
- Five characters, besides Stephanie herself, use Stephanie's head piece: Ewa, Katharina, Liza, Sienna and Sophie.
- In the LEGO Disney Princess theme Merida, Cinderella and Elsa use Stephanie's head piece. Although the latter two got new head pieces in 2018.
- Stephanie's Horse Carriage (10726) (J)
- Andrea & Stephanie's Beach Holiday (10747) (J)
- Party Train (41111)
- Heartlake Cupcake Café (41119)
- Heartlake Riding Club (41126)
- Amusement Park Hot Dog Van (41129)
- Heartlake Party Shop (41132)
- Stephanie's Friendship Cakes (41308)
- Heartlake Gift Delivery (41310)
- Stephanie's House (41314)
- Sunshine Catamaran (41317)
- Snow Resort Ice Rink (41322)
- 2017 Advent Calendar (41326)
- Bowling Alley (30399)
- Snowboard Tricks (30402)
- Camp Wild Hearts
- Slam Dunk
- Keepin' It Real
- Getting Out the Vote
- Getting the Message
- The Grateful Dud
- The Drooling Detective
- Change of Address
- Dive In
- Snow Way
- I Told You So
- Midwinter Night's Dream
Stephanie appeared with Emma, Andrea, Mia, and Olivia for the first and currently only notable crossover that LEGO has created, which was with the LEGO News Network series. You can find the video here.
In this special on the LEGO YouTube channel Dan Brickman and Helen from the LEGO News show travel to Heartlake City (the Adventure Camp to be precise), where Dan Brickman and Helen find the true meaning of Friendship (but even though their friendship comes out better, the most important rule, even for Dan, is to be yourself).