The Heartlake Vet is a set released in January 2012. It is now retired.
Help the animals back to health at the Heartlake Vet!
All of the Heartlake City animals get the help and care they need at the Heartlake Vet. Mia helps out and learns to take care of her furry friends. Help the veterinarian to get all of the cute little critters back to health! Examine them all on the examination table, check temperatures, apply the ice pack, listen to heartbeats and feed the animals their medicine. Weigh them on the scale and even take X-rays! Decorate their cages with butterflies, ladybugs and flowers!
- Animals include: horse Bella, dog Scarlett and hedgehog Oscar
- Features aquarium, examination table, mailbox, horse pen, hedgehog cage, X-ray and scale
- Accessories include thermometer, clipboard, ice pack, stethoscope, spoon, syringe, registration chart and flower accessory pack with 12 flowers, 4 butterflies and 4 ladybugs
- Examine new patients with realistic accessories!
- Listen to heartbeats with the stethoscope!
- Review the X-ray and registration chart!
The friendly, modern surgery is where Heartlake City's injured animals are taken to get well again. Animal-loving Mia volunteers here, helping Dr Sophie, the veterinarian, in her spare time.
Sophie weighs all the animals regularly. They need to be fed a balanced diet to keep them fit, healthy and happy.
When Sophie and Mia aren't treating animals, they book appointments and give advice over the phone.
All kinds of animals are treated at the surgery. Large animals rest in a recovery stall, while smaller animals are looked after in the caged area next door.
Sophie, the vet, loves all animals, but her favourite animals are dogs.
Fun Facts Edit
- This is the first set to include medical equipment.
- This set is featured in the episode New Girl in Town
- This set marks Sophie's first appearance as a minidoll.