Heartlake Riding Club is a set released in the summer of 2016.
Train for the next big horse show at the Heartlake Riding Club!
Use the horse exerciser to warm up the ponies, then practice jumping - you can even raise the bar when you've got the hang of it. Groom the horses and get dressed in the changing area. After the competition put the horses to bed and hang out with Mia and Stephanie in the Riding Club cafeteria before bedding down in the loft - it's another early start tomorrow!
- Features a 2-story stable building with turning weather vane and a yard with rotating horse exerciser, practice jump with 2 height options, feeding and drinking trough, and a grooming station.
- First floor features 2 stables with opening doors, archway with trophy display, and a changing room with swing doors, toilet, sink and a helmet stand.
- Second floor features opening windows, a cafeteria with table and benches for mealtimes, a loft area with 2 beds and a mouse house.
- Riding accessory elements include helmets, bridles, saddles, horse blankets and trophies.
- Grooming and feeding accessory elements include brushes, combs, 3 horse soap bottles, hair bows, bucket, fork, hay, apple and a carrot.
- Dining accessory elements include cups, plate, bowl, 4 cherry pie slices, 2 watermelon slices, water bottle and cheese for the mouse.
- Turn the revolving exerciser to warm up the horses, then set the practice jump to the right height.
- Take off the saddles and bridles and put blankets on the horses after a hard day of training.
- Relax with friends in the cafeteria and enjoy a slice of cherry pie and a cup of hot chocolate.
- Combine with the 41123 Foal's Washing Station and 41125 Horse Vet Trailer to add to the Riding Club's facilities.