Emma's Creative Workshop is a set released in January 2016. It is now retired.
Design and create with Emma in her sewing workshop!
Emma is sewing beautiful hair bows to sell on her e-shop. Check the sewing pattern on her whiteboard and use the sticky notes to add changes or new ideas. Then it’s time to get cutting, but which color will make the nicest bows? Get to work at the sewing machine to help Emma turn her designs into beautiful creations ready to buy - she just needs to take pictures and upload them to her website.
Includes an Emma minidoll figure.
- Features a desk with a sewing machine and opening drawers, chair, lamp, whiteboard with bow patterns and a computer desk with a window and flowerpot.
- Accessory elements include fabric bricks of different colors, threads, scissors, 5 bows, sticky notes, camera and a computer.
- Open the desk drawers to find colorful fabric bricks to create the bows.
- Choose the right thread and place it on the sewing machine.
Fun Facts Edit
- A similar set was released in 2012.