Emma is a part of the LEGO Friends franchise. She is one of the five main characters of the theme.
Official LEGO.com Bio
Emma is an artist. She can't go anywhere without drawing, painting, or photographing all the beautiful things she sees. She has the quirkiest brain: she can imagine and create things no one else can. She loves telling jokes, even if no one else gets them. She really wants to keep secrets but it's just SO HARD! She trusts the best in everyone, even if they don't always deserve it.
Loves: Art, drawing, having fun, seeing the world through crazy, homemade glasses, starting new creative projects.
Not so crazy about: finishing creative projects, deciding which idea to go with or keeping track of time.
- It is quite possible that Emma was named after a Scala character of the same name. Scala was a predecessor to Friends, however, the theme ended in 2001.
- Emma's favorite food is probably cheese, as she keeps mentioning it in "Welcome to Heartlake City".
- The Friends sometimes call Emma Em.
- Emma is likely a Jeremy Door fan as she has two tickets to his concert in her bedroom and also hangs up a poster of him in "Match Made in the Studio".
- Emma has a pet - Chico the cat.
- Emma's Pet Party (10748) (J)
- Emma's Art Stand (41332)
- Emma's Art Café (41336)
- Friendship House (41340)
- Emma's Deluxe Bedroom (41342)
- Andrea's Accessories Store (41344)
- Creative Tuning Shop (41351)
- Emma's Heart Box (41355)
- Emma's Mobile Vet Clinic (41360) (4+)
- Emma's Art Studio (41365)
- Olivia's Cupcake Café (41366)
- Welcome to Heartlake City
- Friendship House
- Sister Act
- Into the Woods
- The Shadow Group
- The Artist's Way
- Fashionably Old
- Match Made in the Studio
- The Daft and the Furious
- The Team
- Escape from Trash Island
- Need for Speed
- The Lake Monster
- Together Again
- Attack of the Alvahbots
- The Grand Prix